MY WISH IS TO BRING ALL CLIENTS DREAMS COME TRUE AS I SPECIALIZE IN HOMES, TOWNHOMES, AND CONDOS, GOLF AND WATERFRONT COMMUNITIES.

The products and services we offer

REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN SALES AND RENTALS. by Illustrated Properties, LLC

SPECIALIZE IN RESIDENTIAL CONDOS, TOWNHOMES, HOME SALES IN GOLF AND WATERFRONT PROPERTIES FROM BOCA RATON TO PORT ST. LUCIE. YOU MAY REACH ME AT 56...

"A wealth of information and an expert in his profession!"

"Best huge Spiritual Church and loving congregation to help people to focus and come to Christ,..." Read more "Best huge Spiritual Church and loving congregation to help people to focus and come to Christ, Services are on YouTube for now, Ministry for all ages, best Charter school in the county. All are welcome with open arms, Val Oliva"

"HARD WORKING, COMPASSIONATE , LONG TIME FRIEND AND ASSOCIATE."


I have my own private office in the co. and have been working straight since covid-19, and have no plans to quit. thank you, Val Oliva (more) I have my own private office in the co. and have been working straight since covid-19, and have no plans to quit. thank you, Val Oliva

I've had to spend more time keeping in touch with clients and sending out letters, calling, and emailing to let them know i was here for them. My rental business has not changed, just sales.  This outbreak has forced me to step up the game. Sincerely, Val (more) I've had to spend more time keeping in touch with clients and sending out letters, calling, and emailing to let them know i was here for them. My rental business has not changed, just sales.  This outbreak has forced me to step up the game. Sincerely, Val

My clients do not come to my home, I meet them in front of my building, at my development clubhouse or coffee shop or my office, even though sometimes I work out of my house. Val Oliva (more) My clients do not come to my home, I meet them in front of my building, at my development clubhouse or coffee shop or my office, even though sometimes I work out of my house. Val Oliva

The one with the most technology and skills wins keeping up with the latest trends.  People remember the ones who keep in contact, go beyond the call of duty, always  patient, and  have a great personality,  Plus find one development or area that no one has the lead on and send out fliers monthly... (more) The one with the most technology and skills wins keeping up with the latest trends.  People remember the ones who keep in contact, go beyond the call of duty, always  patient, and  have a great personality,  Plus find one development or area that no one has the lead on and send out fliers monthly til you build a reputation, don't be afraid to do rentals as well as sales, those are great leads also. Doing a successful business for 27yrs.

you are always going to be searching but end up empty inside, you are missing the spiritual side of you, if you gave your heart to the Lord and devoted your life to Him, He would provide Love for you in all the right places, Join a spiritual church that has get togethers for singles and get... (more) you are always going to be searching but end up empty inside, you are missing the spiritual side of you, if you gave your heart to the Lord and devoted your life to Him, He would provide Love for you in all the right places, Join a spiritual church that has get togethers for singles and get involved, If you are obedient to God, he will give you your hearts desires, I promise you, and you will never feel alone, Sincerely, Val ps: one who's been there and done that!